Thread: Happy girl

Smile Happy girl

hello im new here and i got served my notice on my house i rent 2 months ago and since then it was like i walked in to a world of panic and stress the thought of having no where to live with my 2 children 1 of 5 and 1 is 8 months old.... and my local council telling me i may be put in a bed and breakfast in slough just ruined me i cudnt cope with being alone thought i wasnt capable of looking after my babies i was soo anxious it was horrible ! BUT I Went to my gp and she said try these propanalol and i thought aaahhh something which affects my heart i natraully got home and read the side affects and thought god i cannot take them ! Anyway my panic got to the peak and i thought F-it im going for it im taking 1 and i did and i can honestly say i am my old self again and my mind can focus on moving and my babies the side affects not that ive had any totally weigh out the panic for me ! just thought id share (still facing slough tho but in a more relaxed way aha) xxxx

Re: Happy girl

good for you !! ..i am pleased to hear that your feeling better than you did ....stay strong .....and whatever happens , you still have your children and they wil get you through anything . good luck , take care

Thread Information