Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to square one

Back to square one

I feel awful today. Exactly how I did when this all began. I have a severe headache all day and my entire body feels like stone and I am aware that I have got everything clenched. I am just shaking,dry mouth and in a really strange and scary place. I am so scared.

Re: Back to square one

Do some breathing, relaxation, calm down, it's still early days and I think you are putting too much strain on yourself to get better quick. Did you go to cbt? Has this freaked you out a bit? Xx

Really sorry you are having such a bad day after you have been doing so well, sending you lots of

My day has been awful as well.

I'm currently coming off a medication called Zyprexa, I have thrown up, called me gf balling my eyes out wanting to die, then gone for a walk and felt suddenly amazing and the world is beautiful and now I feel drained and tired and depressed......

I have put nigella lawson on the TV and have some food and then watch a good horror flick and then off to bed.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
    We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.

I didn't go. I feel so anxious that everything is freaking me out today! I can't do anything. My headache is horrendous and I feel more disorianted than ever. I am also getting pains in my left ear but down my neck kind of place. I am so worked up I a just shaking. I don't even know what is making me so scared.

I have had headache all day too and pains still in my right ear. This anxiety is so annoying. I wish we could all wave a magic wand and get rid of it! Try to relax this evening (not easy I know). I hope we all wake up to a better day tomorrow. I have an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow so hope I make it! Last time I got someone to come to the house but I am determined to get to the hairdressers again.

Maybe today is one of those days! I feel very blocked behind the eyes and sinus. I have just ordered a big pizza from Dominoes and some cookies on the side. This will cheer me up!! I am trying to watch a dvd and relax. Sarting to calm down abit now. Just been really worried that I am going to have a seizure or collapse and die and not be founf for days becasue I live alone now!

Maybey you are just having an off day, that's ok Hun, it doesn't mean you are back to square one, I bet you feel brighter tomorrow. Just give yourself tlc tonight and early bed. X

Thanks everyone. It is just so scary when I get like this because there is nothing I can do and I can't text or ring family and friends because I don't want to keep worrying them and annoying them. Plus deep down I know it's all anxiety. It's weird because it's not a panic attack..just constant high anxiety. Everything is clenched and my belly has been so tense it feels like I have been doing sit ups!

There is no way you are going to collapse and die..we need you here tomorrow to help cheer us all up!! I am sending my hubby out for fish and chips Last day of my antibiotics for my sinus and ear but it still hasn't cleared so I am thinking my anxiety is the cause of that as well. Enjoy your Pizza and cookies. I might watch my Mrs Brown's boys dvd to make me laugh...they say laughter is the best medicine xx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information