Thread: Guests

Guests

So many Guests at this point in time 547 and 10 members on line.

Obviously the Guests have a big interest in this site. It costs you nothing to register and gain so much more. You as a member will unless you decide to tell others be 100% just another anonymous member.

So become a member. Sign up now. You will not regret it.

As a sign of good will my real first name is Gordon and you a to contact me and so many good people via our profile contacts that you cannot see until you join us.

You know it makes sense you have nothing to loose but so much to gain, Register now!

---------- Post added at 06:39 ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 ----------

Getting easier for you now 537 Guests and only 9 members on-line.

---------- Post added at 06:50 ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 ----------

Lol. I am just an ordinary member and no axe to grind with the owners of this site. However I see now 549 guests looking and only in addition to me 4 other members logged in. I am going to stick my neck out and say the site owner will allow me to offer to at least the next one million people who want to join us in the next hour free membership and support for life.

Mind you doing that you might find I have been kicked off [I don't think]. Oops, got a sudden pain in my gluteus maximus for some reason. I am sure it will pass and is non fatal.

Gordon

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

Re: Guests

i registered yesterday morning. i love it here that much stayed online till my phone timed out in idle .. but then i signed right back in.

just hoping i can meet new friends as mine all left me behind..

A lot of the guests are spiders I think that are trawling the site to add us to Google and other search engines.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    A lot of the guests are spiders I think that are trawling the site to add us to Google and other search engines.
    That is good as it spreads the word. If I did not have a phobia of spiders I would ask you to send some of them to trawl my website as well

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

They probably are anyway Gordon

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information