Thread: muscle tension

muscle tension

starting this week i noticed ive been getting muscle tension a lot of the time, especially when im sitting in a comfortable chair. i just get a tightness, pain sorta in my arms, legs and neck. when i move around it feels better, but its so hard to stay still. when i stretch my arms out it feels better but then it hurts again. its really annoying me, does anyone have any advice?

this is nervous tension and exaustion and the trick is to try and ingnore it.hard i know but that and some relaxation will work wonders.

dont fear it and it will one day go

jackie

Hi,

I get this a lot, especially in my back and shoulders and its much worse if Im tired. Its a real ache, and really uncomfortable cos like you say, its hard to sit still. When I can afford it and have time I treat myself to an aromatherapy back and shoulder massage, but unfortunately its the times in between that are the problem. Ive tried relaxation but I'm not very good at that! Just started excercising so I'll let you know if that helps.

Sorry I cant be more helpful but I do sympathise.

Coni X

Hi there

A friend of mine and I enrolled on a massage class and got great benefit from the classes we could then would ring a fellow class mate from there and have a massage when we wanted on an exchange - it worked amazingly, and helped us both with no money changing hands.

there's a place that I dream of when I sleep, so peaceful, so quite, I call it mother earth.

I had acupuncture on for tension in my neck and shoulders and it worked really well for that.

My whole body aches every day. My neck, shoulders, back, thighs, calves. I know that I am a very tense and anxious person anyway and I swim and sauna every morning, which helps a little. I'm really trying to talk myself into doing yoga as I'm so unsupple, my muscles are stiff and rigid and I think it would really help.

I'm very tired most of the time too. I used to think i had diabetes or something, but now it's starting to make sense that I feel so drained because of tensing my muscles so much.

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

Thread Information