Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highest Heart Rate During a Panic Attack

Re: Highest Heart Rate During a Panic Attack

180-190bpm during the worst of my attacks. Oddly though this happened a couple of weeks ago whilst I was up a ladder and although it scared me I sat down, breathed, panicked for about 5 minutes, let it pass and then slowly carried on working again.

Meditation ftw.

Weed helped push me over the edge. It's not the culprit. It just doesn't do you any good mentally. (In most cases I think)

Highest recorded heart rate cause by a panic attack (I sound like a doctor) :P 186 bpm I think.

During my fluttery moments my heart rate goes up to 155bpm (recorded on ECG too for posterity)

-210 at the cardiologist's practice during a stress test.
    -201 when I had a panic attack during exercise.
    -180-190 during a very bad panic attack.

This thread is really convenient. It helps me to think that I'm not an exception, and that there's more people with high heart rates. If you check the thread views, I suppose this goes for a lot of people.

180 with the paramedics sitting my the side of me

any recreational drug messes with your chemical balance some people will show it as a health anxiety panic attack others sit there twitching the curtain ie paranoid

It was definitely 170 at least once. I have a nervous system condition that makes me more prone to tachycardia and large adrenaline releases, but they were still pretty sure it was just regular rhythm and everything (was on a heart monitor at the time). In a way it should be reassuring that your heart rate can get high and your ecg is still good and everything. Most people don't have that checked.

Hello miss , how can you say that 230 heart rate due to panic attack , my cardiologist told me that during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 above 160 is always SVT , or have you documented ecg during episode of that tachycardia? If have please send me your doctor diagnosed or prescribed slip to me on my phone no +919653197679

Hello sir , how can you say that 190 heart rate due to panic attack , my cardiologist told me that during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 above 160 is always SVT , or have you documented ecg during episode of that tachycardia? My undocumented heart rate is 192 , if have please send me your doctor diagnosed or prescribed slip to me on my phone no +919653197679

Hello sir , how can you say that 230 heart rate due to panic attack , my cardiologist told me that during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 above 160 is always SVT , or have you documented ecg during episode of that tachycardia? If have please send me your doctor diagnosed or prescribed slip , i can not believes that during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 . to me on my phone no +919653197679 whats app me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information