Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone struggling to sleep

Re: Anyone struggling to sleep

Morning - I'm flipping shattered too, oh well. Hope you all have a good day.

hiya miss, i dont have trouble going to sleep prob because i dont go to bed until im really tired but i still wake up atleast once in the early hours and cant get back to sleep for ages

Just thought I'd share my morning with you I took my pup for a lovely walk round the park and had a good hour walking round really relaxed and happy. Then this woman started shouting and swearing saying get your dog away from me ill kick him in the head, told her very nicely I'd be kicking her if she did, I'm not one for violence... But jeebs!! Then her fella came over saying my dog had attacked him... Total lies! Ney how relaxing. Some people!!

I am struggling with sleep right now. I have found having the tv on low helps me drop off, as I am listening to what they are saying instead of thinking. Doesnt always work but sometimes does. I have trouble with waking up as well, every half hour it feels like. I cant really get up (Im quite scared of being downstairs alone at night) but I will read or write in my journal, or even play on my ds! When my eyes feel tired I try again. I always have a milky hot chocolate drink before bed as well. Everyone I know who has had insomnia say the worst thing to do is lie there thinking, get up and do something until you feel tired, hope you get some sleep soon x

I find that the Zyprexa, Zispin and Lyrica helps me to fall asleep, but they just don't keep me dozing for long. I'm not going back on Zimovane because I find that they gave me a hangover feeling. We're at a loss really, but if anyone has a natural sleep solution I would be glad to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingything View Post
    I have to say that I haven't even tried to go to sleep yet, I just don't feel tired. I suppose it's the anxiety as I do find it difficult to relax. Might get myself a hot chocolate .
    Close my eyes and clean up my mind when I feel tired and then go to bed.

Think it's my escitarapram thats making me stay awake, as ive only been on it a week. I do sleep but takes a while to get there. I have lavender sleep therapy spray, from avon, for the room, just a couple of sprays and also a balm for your wrists, temples it does relax you. Gonna start using it again. Been out for a walk today with a friend and our dogs, for over 2 hours so I should sleep good

I'm shattered today I've being going for so long, so that along with my Bach night spray and I (hopefully) should be asleep without any problems tonight.

Ahh Bach I used a droplet of that abit back, didn't notice any difference. Do you find the night spray is good??

Quote Originally Posted by MissLady83 View Post
    Ahh Bach I used a droplet of that abit back, didn't notice any difference. Do you find the night spray is good??

I used to get on very well with night nurse. However she left me.

The Bear

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information