View Poll Results: Petition. If one is set up I will you sign it and get others to as well?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 91.67%
  • No

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HM Government e-petitions

HM Government e-petitions

I think we should start an HM Government e-petition to get some real action to fill the gaps in Mental Health treatment in the NHS. Not only that to fine trusts for not treating or refusing treatment to any one and also pay compensation to those who do not get treatment and/or have to wait for it.

We would need to get 100,000 signature to get it debated but I am sure we could do that by spreading the word near and far. After all there are millions of us in this country suffering mental health problems.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

56 views, 2 votes and no comments. It seems no one has any problems and are getting all they need on the NHS.

All is so good therefore in Wonderland.

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

Re: HM Government e-petitions

Hi Fozzy,

If you type mental health into the search bar on the government site there are a few petitions already on there, unfortunately they don't have many signatures.

I would back this up there is not enough done for people with mental health issues ,why should we wait for treatment ,if id broke a leg id get seen to, i wouldnt get told oh im sorry we not got enough resources you will have to wait months to fix it, so i say YES to a petition xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ! ED View Post
    I would back this up there is not enough done for people with mental health issues ,why should we wait for treatment ,if id broke a leg id get seen to, i wouldnt get told oh im sorry we not got enough resources you will have to wait months to fix it, so i say YES to a petition xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I totally agree well said.

Quote Originally Posted by bernie1977 View Post
    Hi Fozzy,

If you type mental health into the search bar on the government site there are a few petitions already on there, unfortunately they don't have many signatures.
    I did that before starting this thread. Looking at all of them, [I think there were 84], none are really hard hitting enough to get enough votes. Most are very parochial in their needs as well. Think about it if only a fraction on here voted for a new one and got their family and friends to do the same it would trend on there and have more votes in a day than all the other 84 put together.

It needs the rightly worded petition and I am working on that. I have also my MP who would back it. He has been fighting mine and others cases for the last two years and has just become Nick Clegg's Parliamentary Private Secretary!!!!

Gordon

I may be wrong (and don't get me wrong, this is a great idea and worthy cause), but aren't there already revisions to mental health provision/legislation making their way through government?

Quote Originally Posted by Elle-Kay View Post
    I may be wrong (and don't get me wrong, this is a great idea and worthy cause), but aren't there already revisions to mental health provision/legislation making their way through government?
    There are Elle and if you saw the four page reply from the Secretary of State to my MP, who sent it to me last week, Hell will freeze over before we see any change for the good.

I am seeking permission to put two years of correspondence between my MP and the Ministry and also amongst others the Care Quality Commission on-line for all to see what a farce this all is.

Gordon

I totally agree with you Fozzy hell will freeze over its time for a changexxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ! ED View Post
    I totally agree with you Fozzy hell will freeze over its time for a changexxxxxxxxx
    Thank you.

Believe me many heads could roll if I get permission to publish. The one thing all in power any where, Country, work or home want is for those they have power over to know nothing. However knowledge is power.

Gordon

FOZZY ROLL THEM HEADS LOLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information