Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: after a good day, feeling anxious again :(

after a good day, feeling anxious again :(

I have had a really good day today. I have been worried the past few days about the builders coming to do the drive but they are really nice and one of them told me he suffers from anxiety and panic attacks! Tonight all of a sudden I feel really shaky and nauseous. I looked at my work website and I think that is what set me off. I had some emails and I think they are expecting me back on Monday. (My sick note ends on Friday) but I really don't think I can go back yet but feel so guilty being off

Re: after a good day, feeling anxious again :(

If your not ready then don't go back yet...your health comes first...what's the point in going back cos you feel guilt for being off, and then getting worse and being off again, and back at square one...
    Your work know your sick note ends Friday so prob just assume your back, hence emails..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsky View Post
    If your not ready then don't go back yet...your health comes first...what's the point in going back cos you feel guilt for being off, and then getting worse and being off again, and back at square one...
    Your work know your sick note ends Friday so prob just assume your back, hence emails..
    I had some emails from some of the kids saying "See you on Monday Miss" so someone must have told them I would be back. I started to feel sick straight away and can't stop shaking...I guess this just confirms that I am not ready yet. I still can't walk properly either from my foot injury. I am just hoping the doctor will give me another note. I usually get my husband to go with me to the doctors because he speaks up for me but he is away when I go for my appointment. Just feel scared.

Don't be scared, gp will give you a sick note... Get it soon tho so you can give your work notice your not back Monday.

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday afternoon.

That's good. Do you take the sick note into work, or post it?

My husband takes it to one of my colleagues to take in. He will be home late on Thursday so work will get it on Friday. Some friends called to see me tonight, they have both had problems with anxiety as well but we talked about some stuff from the past and I think that has affected me a bit tonight as well. Just feeling tearful, so much has happened and I start to feel better then something comes along to remind me.

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

Don't dwell on blips, concentrate on how you felt on good days....don't put pressure on yourself...you need more time to heal, your foot included...so take another week or two off and don't think any more about it...
    I recall years ago feeling bad for being off with Anx from a job for a week...then months later my boss was off 8 wks with stress! So..don't feel bad, if it was a colleague they'd take the time off without thinking twice about it...

Thank you Gordon...The daftest little things set me off sometimes and there have been a few things this week. I think things start to get better but feel like the past has ways of finding my weak points some time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information