Thread: bubbly tummy after huge scare!

bubbly tummy after huge scare!

Im in Floria right now on hols and me n the bf walked to walmart. On the way back we got onto a pavement and a BIG BLACK SNAKE shot out infront of us.
    Well.......... i have never ran so god dam fast in flipflops in my entire life history! Had to stop cus imy chest got tight and i couldnt even take in a breathe i was so bloody freaked out.
    Had to stop and breathe slowly holding my chest (traffic prob thought i was having a heart attack)
    I new i was scared but not that scared! We got a taxi back for just round the corner n paid $20 bloomin rip off

Ive just had a big cry and my belly feels really bubbly and dodgey (not sick) the other end lol is this normal? I no ive had thr fright of my life

Just googled the bugger n appprntly there common here and tend to tease humans...........i think id collapse again ifi saw it.

Re: bubbly tummy after huge scare!

Definately an effect of heightened anxiety!!! Think it would've had the same effect on me.

I think I would have had the same reaction!

If it is any comfort there are only 6 species of snakes in Florida and none are all black.

You are more likely to see a pink elephant driving a taxi than come across one of them. Alligators on the other hand get all over. I had flight delayed for hours when two decided to sleep on the runway. If you get the chance visit Homosassa State Wildlife Park. They will rid you of all snake fears qnd tell you ALL,yes ALL spiders are venomous and potential threats to humans. Even moneycspiders.

Gordon

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

Thread Information