Thread: REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - Rescue Remedy chewing gum and pastilles

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - Rescue Remedy chewing gum and pastilles

I have some Rescue Remedy chewing gum and blackcurrant pastilles that are nearing their expiry date so have reduced them for quick sale.

7 x chewing gum - expires end of November 2012. Now just £2.50 each. Retail at Boots for £4.89

1 x chewing gum - expires end of December 2012. Now just £2.50 each. Retail at Boots for £4.89

1 x Blackcurrant pastilles - expire end of January 2013. Now just £3 each. Retail at Boots for £4.59

Full details can be seen here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop/in...bd824b0b2acc07

The postage for the pastilles will be £2.20 and the postage for the chewing gum is just 69p (if ordering just one). If you want to order more than one then let me know and I will work out a price for you.

Maybe you would like to combine this with something else from the online shop and still pay the same postage.

If you are interested please reply here or send me a PM and I will get in touch.

If ordering outside of the UK please let me know and I will calculate the postage for you.
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 22-10-12 at 18:02. Reason: one sold

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - Rescue Remedy chewing gum and pastilles

Please note that the products are still safe to use after this expiry date but by law they have to have one on.

They have been kept in the dark in a cupboard and I have researched this and they do not lose their effectiveness after the expiry date and are perfectly safe to use.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Gosh Nicola,

I was thinking of something similar but there is no market for a well passed sell by date and use by date Old Bear.

Fozzy

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

oh Bear has been kept in the dark as well.

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

bump

bump

Nicola,

A thought.

OK Bears collect Bears and this one bought all you do before joining to add to his massive collection. Many produce an annual Christmas bear but for lots alone then it hurts to even think of that. So I was thinking we all want a new start so what about doing an annual New Year Bear. This would in my Bear collecting experience a first and you can put me down for two.

Gordon [aka silly old Fozzy]

Hi Gordon

The problem with the teds is the cost when you only order a few and I am gradually running down the shop stock as I don't sell much yet have hundreds of pounds worth of stock to still sell.

Have you got all the NMP teds then lol?

We have a NMP Ted calendar coming up for 2013 so I will be posting about that soon so maybe you could have one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Hi Gordon

The problem with the teds is the cost when you only order a few and I am gradually running down the shop stock as I don't sell much yet have hundreds of pounds worth of stock to still sell.

Have you got all the NMP teds then lol?

We have a NMP Ted calendar coming up for 2013 so I will be posting about that soon so maybe you could have one of them?
    Of course the Fozzy has all your Bears.

Right Nicola some lateral thinking as my friend [no joke] Edward de Bono would say. Your nicest Bears have a top on them. Peeps like Elle-Kay are a wiz at craft. So why not get members to do the annual New Year Bear tops for you and swap them form the ones they have now.

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

Less of the negative thoughts Nicola.

---------- Post added at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:47 ----------

You can put me down for all the Ted Calendars if they have dates for Bears with a nice lady.

Can you do some research on where to get just the t-shirts Gordon?

We have only done 10 calendars so you can't have all of them lol

UPDATE - I got the postage wrong for the chewing gum and I can send it as a large letter for JUST 69p

Please let me know asap if you want any or they are going on Ebay tomorrow.

Thanks

Thread Information