Thread: Hearing.

Hearing.

My hearing is fantastic! I hear people that are in their gardens on the other side of the road as if they're standing right next to me! Sometimes it's really good to have this, but it can be REALLY annoying too. Does anyone else on here get this?

Re: Hearing.

Yes, I have a powerful sense of hearing too. I remember a funny incident from when I was about 14 and I was in bed and I could hear 2 people in the flat below talking to each other. I couldn't even make out what they were saying, but to me it was loud enough to stop me sleeping!

Often when I'm up in my bedroom, I can hear other family members down in the lounge or kitchen talking, and I can actually make out what they're saying! Often if someone is talking about me I'll hear them and then I'll go downstairs and join in the conversation!

It can be annoying when I'm trying to sleep though. I remember a few years ago I got woken up by my stepdad coughing, even though he was in the room next door and my bedroom door was fully closed. Nowadays I often wear earplugs before I go to sleep, as I'm a very light sleeper.

Mine is the opposite, I struggle to hear what people are saying to me, which fuel's my anxiety. I am slightly deaf in one ear though.

BobbyDog

Hello ive got very sensitised ears too when i have music on cant have it on loud as the bass and the music sensitises me more very odd.My dad will be talking to me sometimes and it sounds like he is shouting.Also me ears make sounds when i get very anxious.It is annoying ur not alone.

claire x

Thread Information