Thread: crying crying cryin g

crying crying cryin g

I cant stop crying because im sure this is my last night alive. I think that if i go to bed il be found not alive in the morning and i dont wanna close my eyes in case this happens. Ive constantly got this dizzy lightheadedness where it feels like ive just come off a fast ride or have been spun around. Im so scared, and in painx

Hi Katyf, calm down hun you will see another day, when did you start getting the dizzy lightheadedness?

Polly

hi katy,i know exactly how you feel please dont worry its anxiety honestly!!!!i get these feelings too and i know its scary.have you got the claire weekes book?if you have try and read it and really try to take it in.they say that the tension in your neck,messes up the balance mecanism in your ears
    take care feel free to pm me anytime rachelx x x

Katy,

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Have you got anyone with you at all. Maybe it would help if you could talk to someone, it does'nt have to be about how you are feeling, it might just help if you can do something to take your mind off it.
    I know how you are feeling as I'm sure alot of people on here do too. Is this the first time you have felt like this. I get this thought quite often, Since my anxiety started 3 years ago, I have had thoughts like will I still be here at christmas, birthdays etc. Or if I'm doing something like decorating, I think will I still be here to finish it etc etc etc.
    Or sometimes I can just get a feeling of dread and I think that thats it (you know what I mean).
    Katy you will be ok [:O] , and when you wake up in the morning, you might think the same then as you do now, but its your anxiety thats making you feel like this.

If you have no one to talk to maybe you could ring a panic/anxiety helpline, and speak to one of the people there, they have been through it themselves so they might be able to make you feel better. I don't know if I am allowed to give you the numbers on here, if not then I am sure they will be removed, the helplines that I have found helpful are

First steps to freedom 0845 120 2916 open till 2 am

and

No Panic 0808 808 0545 open till 10. then a recorded message after 10pm through the night to help you if you are panicky.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sara

katy that will not happen i promise

please try to calm yourself down

jackie

Hi Katy, you will be fine darling, that i promise, you have a lot on your mind right now and this is stressing you out, read back on some of the older posts here, and you will see how you coped before. You can and will do it my darling. You know the rules by now, nice warm bath, little supper and something lovely to drink (milky, not alcoholic lol) little bit of reading/music and tell yourself tomorrow you will feel a little better, and you will take care and keep in touch. xx

helo katy, its the most awful symptom, but ive also read it can be a very stubborn one, i have often fought sleep because of the same fear you have, im still here, still scared by all my symptoms but im here, please try and do some deep breathing exercises when you go to bed tonight, it really works, it will slow your breathing down in through the nose and gently out through the mouth, you might find it will help with your dizziness, most dizziness is caused by over breathing, you can be hyperventilating all the time and not even know it, thats what i was doing and by doing these deep breathing exercises every night for about 20 minutes my dizziness improved within a week, it also helps the muscles to unwind and on the odd occassion i felt so relaxed that i went off to sleep whilst doing them, please give them a try, the whole idea is to get your breathing even and relaxed, let me know how you get on. Ive had anxiety for 20 years and have used this throughout it takes practice because you must not let how your feeling interupt what your doing, stick with it, it works, hope this has helped you, sorry didnt mean to go on, take care speak soon kymx

Thread Information