Thread: anyone else dreading halloween

Question anyone else dreading halloween

i am i hate it last year wasnt so bad cos i went to london with my sister and we saw a concert this year i be in i just be up stairs with all the lights off and just have my tv on in my room thinking about it is giving me more anxiety about kids banging on my door and its bad anuff i just sit in my room as it is i hardly leave my room just in the eveing i watch tv down stairs but that day i cant cos of halloween why cant it just go away why cant people just have a small halloween party instead of knocking on peoples door i cant wait untill its all over with

Re: anyone else dreading halloween

You should not have to hide away on Halloween. All Police Forces have posters on their websites you can download and printout to place in your window.

Unwanted visitors are always a problem especially form anxiety suffers and also the disabled.

I have two A4 sized posters I made up and laminated permanently placed in the window next to my front door. One deters cold callers and the other warns I am disabled and can take some time to get to the door.

I have just made up one for Halloween as well. Each notice warns the callers of the appropriate law they will break if the ignore the notice and disturb you.

The Cold Caller and Halloween notices I have just added to my website so anyone can download them and print their own out. Go to my site and then to the "Links" page. There if you right click then select "Save Image As" you can download these posters. Anyone who wants the disabled one email me and I will them email a copy.

Gordon

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

i dont have a printer but that is a good idea tho and i.m not well anuff to make a poster my self i just feel safer just hideing up stairs but thank u for the idea tho hun

Quote Originally Posted by gem7 View Post
    i dont have a printer but that is a good idea tho and i.m not well anuff to make a poster my self i just feel safer just hideing up stairs but thank u for the idea tho hun
    You could copy it to a USB memory stick, SD card or disk etc and take it to your nearest photocopy shop and they will print it out for you. Some can even tale it off your laptop, tablet PC or smart phone. The cost is very low. Perhaps you have a friend who could print it for you as well.

Gordon

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Of course you could look at mine and draw your own

IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

I was going to suggest putting a notice in the door too. Our local district newsletter came last week and it had one in that is endorsed by the local police force.

Thread Information