Thread: Rest

Rest

I really feel like booking myself into somewhere like the Priory and having a really comfortable bed, nurses to look after me, loads of people who understand what I'm going through all around me, intensive counselling sessions, minimum of stress.....ahh that sounds devine.

At the moment I feel like an old person- if I sit down and rest I'd struggle to get up again and I'd go back to my sluggish, lethargic self. I am having trouble finding balance, because I feel like I'm not getting any rest and relaxation at all.

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

oh i really did consider that too but id need to forget i have five kids and a hubby and spend the wages on myself

one day! one day well no tneed it hopefully

heaven to have sleep and help

jackie

Me too! I don't feel in control of my own body. I feel so lethargic & sleepy, yet when I go to bed absolutely exhausted I can sleep soundly for a couple of hours then wake up for no reason & can't get back to sleep. I've been like this all week. I look like Blanche out of Corrie around the eyes lol!! Everyone keeps saying I need a tonic but I'm worried a pick me up will interfere with my meds cos I suffer from palps. Every part of my body feels like a lead weight.

Oh for some pampering!!

I've been trying to fill my weekends with sports as it's good for fitness, it's a good social thing and it gives me something to look forward to. On the other hand I feel stiff and achy after the sport, which only adds to the tension in my muscles and I'm not really getting proper rest.

I know it's not ideal, but I used to be able to have really good all morning lie ins, which I do miss. Although, saying that, I did used to drink more and stop up later.

I'm really going to try and commit to yoga to relax my muscles and also want to pamper myself a bit more with spa days.

I've never really been very good with money, but we're hopefully going to stick to a budget, so that should be less stress and it'll allow me to treat myself to a spa.

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

Thread Information