Thread: A smoothie to cure the blues

A smoothie to cure the blues

There are tonnes of health benefits this drink will give to you. It will wake you up in the morning, it will give you sustainable energy. If you get any spots, I did, this drink alone cured me of spots and really brightened my complexion. Ive had a lot of compliments for that alone. But more than any cosmetic worth, this drink brightened my days. I was feeling down and this drink has made me feel happy again. For all these reasons, and the reasons listed in the picture I have attached, I cant recommend this enough. It is a life changer.

You will need a blender or a juicer. You can use either. If you blend, you will get a timed release from the drink. I blend myself (not literally). If you juice, you will get more of an instant release. I started on this drink to try and wake me up in the mornings, because I used to feel DOPEY in the mornings. It has fixed that, and a tonne more.

Heres the ingrediants you'll need.

Chop up and blend/juice 1/2 cucumber
    Chop up and blend/juice 1-2 sticks of celery
    Blend/Juice 1 small handful of Kale leaves
    Chop up and blend/juice 1-2 pears
    Optionally add a small slice of ginger.

If you blend, prepare for a thick smoothie. It takes some getting used to, but it is so worth it. The Kale is the bad guy as far as the thickness is concerned. But it is the best thing in this juice. The first time I made this I put too much Kale in. It took me an hour to drink. Slightly less Kale the next time, it took me 2 minutes. You can find Kale in grocery shops. You can find it in Tescos, all year round.

It doesnt taste good, but once you start reaping the benefits, you start loving that taste

I think this drink really helps with depression. I only wanted to feel more awake in the mornings because I was feeling depressed. It left me thinking, if you are what you eat, and you dont know what you are eating. Do you really know who you are? The answer for me is no.

If anyone tries this and likes it, I know a load more recipes. I might share my sacred cacao lunchtime drink. If anybody has any recipes, please share!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information