Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you forget sometimes?

do you forget sometimes?

so, i m going through separation with my wife, we decided to sell our apartment and garage, to my amazement, no anxiety or panic attacks, maybe because 3 years ago she decided to leave , than she stayed, long story... the thing that happened to me today is that i received a parcel that i didn t know what it was. so i went to pick it up at my post office, and it was a book, a book that i already received a week before. so i thought it was a mistake from the seller, and i went home to check with my e mails and i found that i ordered the same book from different sellers in a week distance. my concern is , how could i forgot that i ordered the same book a week before!!! Some crazy thoughts than began to emerge, like dementia etc, but i m only 38 so i don t think so. maybe this situation of separating from my wife has caused some stress.. i don t know....
    anyone forgetful lately??

thanks

david

Re: do you forget sometimes?

Hi David, the more anxious and stressed I am the more forgetful I get. I am always forgetting things. years ago when my children were small, one of them had a hospital appointment. I got all the way to the hospital then remembered I hadn't picked him up from school!!

Yeah I can relate to you on this, I'm very forgetful and can't concentrate, it gets frustrating ha!

If I've had a good sleep and got a clear head then it improves

In fact...my husband just came in the room from the kitchen with a tin of peaches and asked if I wanted them. I said "Why would I want them" He replied "because you just said you are hungry" I said "Did I" I couldn't even remember being hungry

So its 'normal' for us, and yes, concentration is another issue, but i feel les worried now that i read your stories, thanks

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

lol annie, good one

Quote Originally Posted by dabrucru View Post
    So its 'normal' for us, and yes, concentration is another issue, but i feel les worried now that i read your stories, thanks

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

lol annie, good one
    Yes it is normal for us...I have just learnt to laugh at myself now

Yeah I'm the same Annie I just giggle at myself and try not to dwell

Thanks , you really lifted up my mood

Quote Originally Posted by dabrucru View Post
    Thanks , you really lifted up my mood
    So pleased to hear that

---------- Post added at 20:40 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

I just noticed you live in Malta. I went to Malta for the first time last year. We took my 82 year old dad. He used to be in the merchant navy and had sailed past Malta 24 times but had never been so we took him for a holiday and loved it. We stayed at Birgu and they were filming Sinbad while we were there.

O yes, i knew they were filming something, birgu is very nice . Malta maybe small and far from perfect but its full of history, i would nt live anywere else. And i m hapy for your dad that he liked it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information