Thread: ignored for being "miserable"

ignored for being "miserable"

Hey I'm new to this,

I was diagnosed with depression some time ago and was put on medication, made the mistake of coming off the pills thinking I was feeling better, but recently I've started feeling really rubbish, crying over simple things even a storyline on the tv. I'm too scared to go back to the doctor. Even the things which go wrong at work I think are my fault, I know deep down it's not but I just can't shake the feeling off. I used to self harm aswell, and its taking all of what energy I have left not to do it againg

Re: ignored for being "miserable"

Perhaps it would be a good idea to go back to your GP and discuss your concerns with him/her, medication may be worth a try again just until you start to feel better. If you can't face going into the surgery, why not ask for a telephone consultation, most GP's offer that service now. Good luck.

BobbyDog

Re: ignored for being "miserable"

I might try to get a telephone consultation, tried to get a one to one appointment but there's a three week wait

Thread Information