hi everyone. ive been posting back on here recently. even if its just for some kind words as i think my family are fed up and when ever i have a worried look and go to say something they roll their eyes!

Im holding up just but everyday for a long time ive felt as though something bad will happen to me. any slight pain and ive got cancer! i dont know why that but apparently people that have health anxiety often think that one! i need advice on how to get a grip?! my blood work was done only 3 months ago and all fine. i have pcos and all that was fine. ill get aches for a while think its something then it goes. but then i think about it and it come back. am i right in thinking if you had cancer then blood would show it? doc said so but he rushes everything he says!
horrid thing is im a friendly person. normally bubbly and happy but i dont know whats happened, i need distractions in life. i left uni this year. cant find work so have to much time to think i guess? and no money and stuff in my parents house at 25. hating life ! im getting help soon. on waiting list but never wanted to get to that point! i keep linking any ache i have to another.thinking somehow someone missed something and my body will just give up! i dont know what to do. i cry a lot and today had dizzy feeling when i got up caus ei hadnt moved all day ...:-/ been sitting a lot. i was told i have a twisted pelvis week ago and although it didnt hurt at first now it does which worries me... its been a moving pain all arounf my pelvis and groin. perfectly common and explainable yet what yo i do...omg omg something is wrong! anyone out there had a twisted pelvis and can share any stories of what they felt etc? would really help. even writing right now i feel like my chest is getting tight...what am i doing to myself..:(