Thread: ive had enough now

ive had enough now

hi im having such a hard time of late, i feel like i have a huge weight pressing down on my chest, and i dont know how to shift it, im worried as i ache all over my back and chest, and im worried if its not my heart its my lungs, im 26 dont smoke not had a chest infection recentley and not getting particularly breathless (except when panicing) i just feel ive got something stuck in my chest and its depressing me now..i really dont want to go back to docs as he already thinks im loopy!
    is this anxiety cos alsorts is going through my mind...pneumonia, pleurisy, even lung cancer!!!
    thanx everyone

It's OK - this is definitely very much a symptom of anxiety. It is the main symptom I had and it took me ages to believe that I wasn't dying. I'm not sure whether you are undergoing any sort of treatment for anxiety, but rest assured that this particular nasty symptom will get better as you get to the root of what's causing your anxiety.

Eeb x

i can tell you that this is one of my most feared symptoms and when it just gets too much i go to the docs. i know the reassurance doesnt last long but sometimes we just need it. so if you are really bad worrying about it id go to the doctor no matter how loopy it makes you

its hard to live with believe me i know

jackie

Hiya,

i agree, it is just another symtom, i have been getting really bad pains in my chest and throat but it is just anxiety, just keep telling yourself this and it will pass eventually, easier said than done i know but it does help. i have to keep talking myself out of the fact that i dont have lung or throat cancer as these are my main health worries. please dont worry it really is just anxiety.

Love Liz

Thread Information