Thread: Anyone about to talk to??

Anyone about to talk to??

Anyone I can talk to I just feel soo exhausted with this anxiety and depression :-( xx

Re: Anyone about to talk to??

Hi h26, I too am exhausted and off work again. Probably going to be signed off for. While to try and get medication sorted. Been on citalopram for 8 weeks but still struggling to cope with stuff, and have lost an awful lot of weight as a result of lack of appetite.

You're not alone here, and we will get better

depression and anxiety are exhausting arent they? the amount of energy we put into it all without even realising we're doing it. i remember years ago my therapist making a comment "no wonder you are feeling so bad" (because of the way i was debating every little thing at great length, it made decision making very hard) at the time i felt rather hurt by the comment because it was delivered with a bit of a sting, but the fact it's remained with me probably shows she was right. it was a bit of a kick up the backside but i suppose it made me see that it is very tiring to be depressed.
    this time of year doesnt help does it? not much sunshine about. dark evenings not to mention dark mornings. oh dear, i'm just thinking that i probably arent helping you feel any better; i think what i'm trying to say is that i do relate to how you're feeling.
    i'm off sick today got a bad throat. sort of glad in a way as i've been finding work quite hard lately. like getting a couple of days brain rest but not having the need to be signed off or admit to the bosses that i have a problem.
    it must be a relief to be signed off; i remember a few years ago when that happened to me, it meant i could finally focus on getting better. Little Scientiest is right; You're not alone here, and we will get better;

Tessar, you know someone said exactly the same thing to me. It help me put things into perspective I think, it made me realise just how much I had been dealing with. At the time the person said it, I was dealing with losing my job, a breakup of a long term relationship of 5 and a half years, and my dad being diagnosed with cancer. Even reading that now, I realise that I had one hell of a lot to cope with.

This time it's similar things I am dealing with, but without the relationship issues. But still I realise it's a lot to deal with and every now and then we are more than entitled to a blip!

amazing how we dont find it easy to give ourselves a break. I expect even people who appear really strong (and dont seem to have "blips") probably do have their moments. actually they probably wish they could talk about how they feel and deal with it more openly. so i definitely agree that we are more than entitled to a blip! these blips are no different to coping with a cold or fl or something. you need time to get over it. keep on hanging in there. it's good to talk.

h, hope your ok. here for you if I can be of any help to you.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Hiya h26.

I, myself, also suffer from depression. Quite severe as well. If you want to speak to anyone, you can always drop me a message on here.

I have suffered from severe psychotic manic depression for many years. With a high suicide rate. I've felt alone a lot, felt scared a lot. I know you feel like nobody understands or you're alone but you're not. If you want to talk to me, you can message me. I've suffered the worst types of anxiety and depression.

- Zigs.

Thread Information