Thread: I think there is something wrong with my brain!!

Exclamation I think there is something wrong with my brain!!

Today I woke up with a really stiff and sore neck where I can't put my head downwards or it hurts the back of my neck and sometimes I get this weird pain right on the back of my head. I get this weird wiffs of nausea that come and go and Its really started to scare me. I read once that this girl had a brain aneyuresim and she had a sore neck out of it. My eyes feel really weird and my pupils are huge. I checked if they react to light and they do still. My head feels really heavy and i also get wiffs of dizziness along with the nausea that just come and go. Im also really really really tired and yawn every couple of minutes or so and i don't know why. I got 8 hours of sleep last night. Also my ear ringing is getting higher pitched and louder and louder but then it starts to decrease. Sometimes when im in a deep daze staring at something it looks like its moving. Im also seeing flashing lights here and there but not too many. Im seriously scared that something is wrong with my brain. And I know most of you are going to tell me I have nothing to worry about since im only 16. but it is very possible that a teenager can have something wrong with them even though its rare. And I swear im part of the group of kids that do have something serouisly wrong with them. I also get almost like a runny nose but i don't have sinus problems or a cold. Even though it sounds rediculous i keep thinking its brain fluid or something. I have been pretty panicky and anxious this whole week which probably has something to do with all of this. but im scared and i really need help

Re: I think there is something wrong with my brain!!

My symptoms exactly 0_0 im having the same worries

Welcome to my world clank ,
    All the symptoms relate to our old enemy anxiety , although I've suffered from health anxiety all my life , the Bodley symptoms started after a traumatic experience back in the mid 1980s, my eye symptoms bothering me most .
    You have on this web site ,time and time again symptoms that match yours.
    If in dought check with the doctor , but always tell him what's on your mind, in other words your fears . So he can put your mind at fest.
    Take care

Quote Originally Posted by panic12 View Post
    My symptoms exactly 0_0 im having the same worries
    Pretty scary symptoms huh :(

Thread Information