Thread: Typical anxiety?

Typical anxiety?

Twitchy legs, strange chest/ sore chest, achy arms back neck, random shooting pains in neck, hot sensation in legs and feet.. Not sure if imagining that one..

I felt like this about a month ago when it felt my anxiety was high.. Disappeared and had little to now symptoms until a
    Scare with my chest and adrenaline the other day. Since then I have suffered these symptoms..

I don't know if I'm finding a connection here, all sensations are so strange it's hard to accept they are anxiety... Do they seem like typical anxiety to anybody else? Or does anybody else suffer these sensations?

If they are related to anxiety it is annoying that anxiety causes symptoms and symptoms spur anxiety.. :-(

Re: Typical anxiety?

I get some of your symptoms. I have got neck, collarbone and shoulder pain on the right side, and strange chest pains on my left side. I also have a horrifically sore jaw and have damaged ny haw muscles through clenching ny teeth, I can now only open my jaw by a few centimetres! I also do not see how anxiety can cause me to feel like this and I am convinced something else must be going on, but I guess doctors and dentists know better than I do!

Sometimes the pain can be so bad I am convinced something awful is goin on.. I try to rememeber all the wasted doctor and a&e visits and ignore it.. An hour later no pain what so ever..

I get the jaw thing.. I used to stand around at work and suddenly I would realise I'm biting down hard.. I get a clicking/grinding jaw when I eat often too.

Yeah i have most of those symptoms you described, and i know what you mean about anxiety causing symptoms.I get symptoms when i'm not really anxious, but then the symptoms cause me to get anxious. I find that my symptoms lessen or go away completely when i find an effective distraction(like going to the movies with friends).

It's true when I am bored I notice these symptoms far more. Then we fixate on these sensations. I am doing far better than before as I am not obsessing over them as much and and am trying to accept its anxiety. Thanks for the reply guys

Thread Information