Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Space between anus and top of scrotum...

Space between anus and top of scrotum...

I've just started worrying about the bit between my scrotum and my anus opening. It felt the blood pumping on it a couple of days ago, it twitches there (sometimes more inside my anus too) and I can feel it when I'm sitting and sometimes. So I felt it thinking, what if a tumour was blocking veins in that area and making it 'stutter'?

(Aside form being worrying, it's also extremely annoying. Imagine having someone who pokes you at any time, day or night glued onto you. There's no escape.)

I worried about this in February and when I felt and noticed a lumpy bit nearer to my arsecrack in the veiny muscle like thing running down that region and my twin felt where I described (it was over msn) and said he had one too. I'm now worrying if it got bigger as I didn't feel there for very long, I wasn't very comprehensive and I stopped worrying in less than 24 hours. Does anyone here have one? :O Might be different for men and women for all I know so can some men reply please. Women can too but definitely some men please. Thanks.

AARRGGHHHHH

You really are going to have to stop checking your body for things otherwise you are going to drive yourself insane.

Have you asked your doctor yet about CBT for health anxiety I really strongly recommend that you do and a.s.a.p.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

I'm going out tonight, I'd quite like to enjoy myself, plz can anyone tell me if they have one?

Erm it would be polite if you answered my question but hey ho never mind.

Just go out and forget about it and enjoy yourself

Trac

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sorry, I'm just tense at the moment. I can't forget about it, and the waiting lists for CBT in my area are demoralisingly long.

Boy

You only just posted this so you may get some replies later.

Go out and enjoy yourself and don't worry.

Nicola

The lumpy bit you are talking about is probably the perineum. I'll pm you a link that shows what it looks like and hopefully that will help. I don't really feel comfortable posting it on the forum.
    Hope it helps.
    Sandy

The perineum is that piece between your bum and your bits. Men know where it is, and most able men also know where it is on women (hint - same place)

Dave x

boy, im not being funny as i sympathise with your problems, but i always find your posts crude, i mean, "arsecrack", for goodness sake...

I was varying my wording. Anyway my main worry now is how it feels like it's pumping now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information