Thread: Participants needed for Online survey "Dealing with feelings and negative thoughts"

Participants needed for Online survey "Dealing with feelings and negative thoughts"

Dear interested person,

My name is Gabriele Staubmann and I am a graduate student at the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Vienna. Working on my Master's degree, I am conducting an online survey on "Dealing with feelings and negative thoughts".
    By participating in this study you help us to find out more about the habitual regulation of emotions and negative thoughts.
    Your data will be treated strictly confidential. All the data are anonymous and do not allow any trace to your personal identification.

The link to the study is:

http://dk.akis.at/survey1en/

If you have any questions about the study, feel free to contact me.
    I would be very pleased if you are interested in a participation! Thank you very much for your support!

Best regards,
    Gabriele Staubmann
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 31-10-12 at 18:43.

Re: Participants needed for Online survey "Dealing with feelings and negative thought

I'm just doing this now. The size of residence is a bit extreme. I live in a 4-bedroom house, so I suppose this fits in the "Up to 1,000 residents" category.

This questionnaire provided some thought-provoking answers which will help me in therapy. I'm very self-absorbed and still spend way too much time thinking about myself: past problems, current issues, etc. While this is an issue for those of us who have (or probably have) aspergers, it's interesting to see how prevalent this still is for me.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Re: Participants needed for Online survey "Dealing with feelings and negative thought

I think it means size of your town/city

In that case, Rotherham just got downsized

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

um is it just a questionnaire?

It may appear to be a daft question, but to me it is relevant. Has this survey been approved by NMP.

Many people on here with mental illness are at their most vunerable at this time, and trust is a big issue.

Thread Information