Thread: god damn funny head again

god damn funny head again

Hi guys

Is anyone out there suffering from a 24/7 funny head with tension headaches?

This is the second week of mine and sometimes i think it is going only to get it straight back again a bit later of the next morning. The actual tension headaches vary from light to moderate to extreme tightness across the forehead and back of head. But i also get light headed, panicky and just feel odd in the head with it.

i have recently started a new job and it is so hard sometimes to maintain composure at my desk when i just want to scream and cry!! i am getting so fed up of it now, the daily weirdness. I JUST WANT TO FEEL NORMAL.

i felt really good last night and it was such a breath of fresh air to not have a weird head at all... i was so happy and relieved! but then today it came back and to top it off i slept funny on my neck which is hurting now too.

does anyone get these symptoms too?? ANY advice, comfort most welcome...

Hi,

It all started Christmas 2001 with a headache on Christmas Eve, which would not go.

I suffered with this headache for fiveyears (constant 24/7), which caused me to experience anxiety.

I had many tests including an MRI scan, CT scan, lumber puncture and operation on the nose.

The only time it goes is when I focus on something else, like another symtom.

Red

hi yes i get this too!i find i don,t have a headache for weeks and then once i get one its like i worry so much about it that i get one every day after for a while until like reddevil says another symptom comes along and then it goes!!!!!weird,i know!!the only advice i can give is to try and relax(easier said than done i know!!!)
    take care rachelx x x

its not so much the headache, it doesnt pound or anything really.

what i hate is this weird feeling that im not quite with it.

its so uncomfortable and i really hate it

yes i know what u mean, i call it a muzzy head, that horrid lightheaded,woozy, just damn weird feeling..for me this is often accompanied by tension headache, across the front and round the sides of the head..like your head is in a vice.
    worst thing, once it comes seems to stay..for days, or my last episode lasted 3 wks.......horrible, it does go but when its replaced by another wonderful symptom!

can anyone recommend any alternative therapies for it like chiropractors or acupuncture?

I had an indian head massage on wednesday which was heaven! and it did relieve the symptoms for a while but as soon as i was left to my own nurosis it came back!

im having reflexology tomorrow but really i am ready to try anything.

including a frontal labotomy!!!!

Thread Information