Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wow I made the Leeds meet!

Re: wow I made the Leeds meet!

im not sure what aims to have????? to be honest.

but i need to do better than last time, as it not acceptable for me to cry again.

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    im not sure what aims to have????? to be honest.

but i need to do better than last time, as it not acceptable for me to cry again.
    There are no do's and don't's, it is acceptable to cry, perhaps that got rid of some of the anxiety that you were holding inside, you are a mere mortal just like the rest of us.

Don't go with any aims in mind, except to enjoy yourself....

BobbyDog

um um ok.... yeh okay, i must have enjoyed it despite all those things as i cnt wait to meet u all again.

yeh i think i felt better after the crying and managed to stay sat down for rest of time till i went for bus then... i think.... cnt remember now but i still hated and angry at myself for doing it, think it wud have been alright if i did it in secret n then wiped my face etc and then came back out all normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenitie View Post
    You did so well to make it yesterday! It was lovely to meet you It was a huge achievement for you and the more things you do like this, the easier it will get. You know us all now so know what to expect next time. Well done! You should be very proud of yourself!
    you mean i know u all now and how crazy you all are lol.... only joking.... it was good fun.

Hi Gemma

You did great No problem to anyone and thanks for the hugs I really hope you make Bradford Meeting Bradfordians are lovely and understanding people I know you will enjoy your self I remember you as a jolly person laughing so Leeds must have helped continue making the effort.

Love ad peace

Peter

who is going pete?
    u remember me as jolly? really.

gosh i used to be so outgoing, wild party girl.... :( i wish.

im trying im trying but cnt even get out of my room today not even to go to toilet :(
    i am going to try to get ot bradford meet, but just looking how to get there on internet, plus it wont be in my car, will be hire car :(

vicky been texting me as she going and she mentioned id meet her before we go in, not met her before.

Gemma

It is easy for you to get there by public trasnport. Maybe the way you are feeling it will be safer (and cheaper) for you plus you could have a WKD you naughty girl. Hope you are feelig a bit better.

Love and peace
    Peter

easy by public transport to where? leeds? bradford? the bradford one would take me loads of buses..... i dont know where it is near.

um still havent left my room yet sorry

---------- Post added at 15:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 ----------

not sure the wkd drinks on saturday did me any favours.... is is it that i didnt have enough? next time in leeds might drink before i meet and drink when there to get drunk a bit, i dont know.... maybe it might work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information