Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Braford meet

Re: Braford meet

apologies but dont think il be at the meet sunday.
    not going to rule it out, will see how i am but this has not been a good week (dont really want to go into) but il see.

Concentrate on what we spoke about and come in the future when things are more settled. Everybody understands Gemma and is happy to see you doing what you need to do to feel better. Don't try to do everything at once. Take baby steps. One thing at a time and you'll get there

I am now working this coming weekend but do have the following weekend off. But nothing is going on that weekend, how annoying! So i wont be able to attempt a visit. Im also working on the date of the next Leeds meet. One day people...one day...

Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousBaker View Post
    I am now working this coming weekend but do have the following weekend off. But nothing is going on that weekend, how annoying! So i wont be able to attempt a visit. Im also working on the date of the next Leeds meet. One day people...one day...
    We're usually around until the evening if you fancy stopping off after work

Oh really? what time do you think you will be there until? If i feel upto it i could come for an hour or so. Id finish work about 4pm-ish..

We've been known to stay well into the evening, nearer the 10/11 mark, naughty us. lol

It would be nice to meet you

Rebecca

xxx

Naughty haha! But fantastic if it is something you do on a regular basis. I will keep an eye on this thread and see whats what!

Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousBaker View Post
    Oh really? what time do you think you will be there until? If i feel upto it i could come for an hour or so. Id finish work about 4pm-ish..
    There are some members who only stay for an hour or so, but, that is OK, we are quite a relaxed anxious bunch of people.

BobbyDog

feeling good today, had good but bruised session at dance....... had to fight through the pain..... and fight through the anxiety of work but feel quite good wooooopppp

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:05 ----------

well see how i feel sunday...... hopefully this and better woop

We have decided to meet at the back entrace of The George ad Dragon because it is close to the bar and loos. There is plenty of outside seating and undercover area for smokers(so if there is a shower their ciggies wont get wet)

I will be wearing a red coat, a hat and beard (just like Santa)

Hope we get a good turn out all are welcome please make an effort we will be there til quite late so dont be worried about timing.

Love Peace and Harmony
    Peter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information