Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey fellow panickers - please read!

Haven't forgotten Fear, don't worry...but here is 'Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia'

It seems that you've unconvered my secret, my anxiety involving adjectives and verbs
    To cut a very long story short my dear you could say i have a fear of long words
    Just when i thought i'd put mother panic to bed, yeah i was this close to disrobin' her
    Exposing her, until you injected me with a bad case of hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
    Oh i get nervous at the very thought of the word, you should feel the same tension
    That i feel right now, causes flasbacks to when i used to get cold sweats during comprehension
    I used to feel faint at the very thought of speakin in front of class, please no spelling bees
    And yeah i know thats American, we call them tests here, you see... these words are killin me
    Heidi i appreciate your reply but i bet i surprised you for i still could provide a rhyme
    Keep all these words coming my fellow panic compatriots, i'm thinking that i could rap for time

Dave

Hi dave

ok lets see if this stumps you

antiˇesˇtablishˇmenˇtariˇanˇism

go on go for it

sue

xxx

scknight

nice work hiddy, orange is notoriously a hard word to rhyme with but i will find one, dont ya worry

xx

hehehehehe well dave heres mine... not sure if its spelt exactly rite but here u go!!!

llanfiapwlchwyngechgogerechwyndrobwlchllantrisilio gogogoch!!!!!!!!

Good luck me love- member plenty of things about wales in there now.. oh and i expect a mention to- u said u wanted a challenge!!!!!!

Gemmaxxxx

Now the challenge is in full swing, words are comin in thick and fast, oh golly gosh
    im thinkin 'bout takin a break & goin to llanfiapwlchwyngechgogerechwyndrobwlchllantrisilio gogogoch,
    See i didn't have space on the same line for that place,
    Assumin that word is a place, Gem, you've managed 2 temporarily wipe the smurk off my face
    Now I'm tryin to break down this word piece by piece but the chances are dim
    Of me getting the prononciation correct, Dermot call Big Brother right away, get me Glynn
    LAN FIAP? like fiat yeah? I'm confident and 'which winge' do u wanna hear next?
    gogorech? my brains starting to malfunction, but i carry on outta respect
    'Wyn Drobwich' is that welsh for a lottery win in Droitwich, to say what i see is the plot
    And what a perfect line to work with to finish.hmmmm....llantrisiliogogogoch!

here u go Heidi, ORANGE

Okay so Hiddy you tried to bamboozle me but no, this man he aint shook
    I've already wrote 5 raps with the word you gave which fills the verse and the hook
    I love your style hun, you are cute and i'm feelin generous so lemme introduce
    You to lines of my mantra, now i look back on them i think they came to good use
    You are highly privileged my dear, please make a good note of this Heidi
    You came close to stumpin me, like stoppin access to a club but i remembered my I.D
    I was watchin only fools the other evening, you know the one when they go to France
    So i owe a debt of gratitude to David Jason for savin me and for giving me a chance
    That guy is so funny, i actually bumped in to him once and saw him chowin on a blamange
    But we all know what his favouritest food is don't we Hiddy, it's duck a l'orange

heres the anti establishment one lol, fingers get numb typing it

Is a doctor in the house cause i've got a doctrine to spout out my mouth
    Throw any heavyweight word at me and i'll flatten it, yeah i'll turn a pound into an ounce
    Im a man of pride so I'll admit sometimes its hard to survive in this mental prison
    If Panic is the establishment, i oppose to it with good ol fashioned antiestablishmentarianism
    I hold some beliefs that I'll share but I now again can be seen to be hypocritical
    Sometimes i say things & go against my views, my names Tony Blair, NMP's gone political
    I wanna help fight the war on terror but so long as that bully continues to push and push
    We've got no chance of ever settling this overseas dispute, I'm talkin to you Mr Bush
    Lets hope we don't lose any more innocent victims, even though they have their place in heaven
    Like R Kelly if i could turn back the hands of time, I would, to the day before September 11

Dave

Dave

I haven't got a word for you
    I don't have your style
    but keep on going mate
    you've managed to make me smile.

Ian

"today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all is well"

hi Dave
    God bless you, you made me laugh out very loud (with the duck a l'orange, )something i havent done in a while, keep up the brilliant work, you have a real talent there.
    take care kym

First time Ive come to this part of the site and thanks Dave, for giving me an unexpected giggle with your rap challenge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information