Thread: Brand New Day

Brand New Day

sat - although i looked at all the negatives after it... the panic attack, the stuck in toilets, the crying, the cant get back inside after got some fresh air.... i actually now looking at it, got 4 buses on my own that day, met strangers, went in a busy (to me it was) public place.

sunday and monday - didnt really leave the house of my room.... didnt leave it at all yesterday.

today - new day, only got socks on so far but it more than yesterday. going to punish myself a bit, well not punish but after this thread not coming back on until i am at least dressed! cnt go on like this :(

things to do: - go to docs, counselling next tues but she would like to ring me today when i am alone in the house, need to get a hire car.

so yeh not much success but trying to look back to the positives of the meet and then today i began to get dressed.

Hopefully more success on today later on i hope.
    thanks again for all support.

Re: Brand New Day

You are doing so well, it is apparent in the way your writing has evolved over the past few days, you are opening up to yourself and to others. Continue like this, you have come a long way in a very short space of time. Only set yourself small achievable goals.

Well done.
    Sarah.

BobbyDog

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    sat - although i looked at all the negatives after it... the panic attack, the stuck in toilets, the crying, the cant get back inside after got some fresh air.... i actually now looking at it, got 4 buses on my own that day, met strangers, went in a busy (to me it was) public place.

sunday and monday - didnt really leave the house of my room.... didnt leave it at all yesterday.

today - new day, only got socks on so far but it more than yesterday. going to punish myself a bit, well not punish but after this thread not coming back on until i am at least dressed! cnt go on like this :(

things to do: - go to docs, counselling next tues but she would like to ring me today when i am alone in the house, need to get a hire car.

so yeh not much success but trying to look back to the positives of the meet and then today i began to get dressed.

Hopefully more success on today later on i hope.
    thanks again for all support.
    please speak to me in the chat room later today, as we kinda know each other.

hi love keep thinking of all the positive things you have done ,like the meet that was a big thing and you done it ,we all have good days and bad days dont let a bad day knock you back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    You are doing so well, it is apparent in the way your writing has evolved over the past few days, you are opening up to yourself and to others. Continue like this, you have come a long way in a very short space of time. Only set yourself small achievable goals.

Well done.
    Sarah.
    thanks so much for your post sarah.
    it means alot.
    what about my writing is apparent?
    trying my best.
    im dressed now.... only taken me well hours....... going to leave room soon.... well soon i think.

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ! ED View Post
    hi love keep thinking of all the positive things you have done ,like the meet that was a big thing and you done it ,we all have good days and bad days dont let a bad day knock you back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    thank you for your kindness.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

I am going to go mad.... Have to kepe coming back to my bed...... Get closer to door, say im going to get a drink or do this or that and then.... Arrgghhhhhhhhh so angry at myself right now.....
    Cant come back on here until i sort myself out :(
    so upset at myself right now.....

Thread Information