Thread: Pins and needles :(

Pins and needles :(

Last night whilst at work I started getting tingling and pins and needles in my left hand. When I got home about 1030 this had gone into both hands and slightly in my arms. When i woke this morning i couldnt feel it but as soon as i started thinking about it (5mins) it came back. I'm getting really worried now I think this is something wrong with my brain. If anyone has experienced this how long has it lasted. I'm really scared.

Re: Pins and needles :(

Hi
    My first ever panic attack started with this pins and needles in my hand then as I was panicking it travelled up my arm and into my chest it was very traumatic! If you are worried about it visit your gp and talk to them most gps are very understanding and might be able to put your mind at rest. Try your best to ignore it and carry on with your everyday activities just acknowledge it and move on like you say it only pops up after thinking about it. I still get it now and again in my arms hands legs and my head which is the most annoying. I hope it gets better for you Hun xx

Thread Information