Thread: Something Different to try.....

Something Different to try.....

Hi Everyone,

If you are on No More Panic right now feeling very anxious and panicky, heart racing, sweating, nervous and scared, doing your best to find a post where someone has had the same symptoms as you so it makes you feel more calm, then try this instead.

Stop reading this post, go to youtube, type in your favourite comedian, wheather it is Peter Kay, Chubby Brown, Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais. Or your favourite TV Show, Friends, Raymond, Frasier etc... Or even your favourite song or a song you haven't heard for ages, a childhood song etc...

Watch the 1st video that comes up for a few minutes or for how ever long you feel like then come back and let others know what you watched and how it has made you feel.

This technique works for me when I need my mind taking off my anxiety.

Hope it works for you too

Re: Something Different to try.....

Right...you tube...Mrs Brown's Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    Right...you tube...Mrs Brown's Boys
    Haha, just watched 'Mrs Brown and the Condom' never even heard of the program before. lmao :-)

I like to watch Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police, not to everyones taste but very funny, and for all the ravers out there 'Stampa Med Leroy - How To Dance At A Rave'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koAyLPUftHo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np9_VSEH330
    Last edited by soulvalin; 06-11-12 at 17:02.

Try Mrs Brown and the bikini wax. It has worked..I have gone from crying to laughing!

Thread Information