Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my diary

Re: my diary

Don't put yourself under too much pressure. Set yourself one goal at a time otherwise you will get too overwhelmed and even more stressed. Write a list of the things you want to accomplish each morning and tick them off one by one. If you don't get around to everything on your list, carry it forward to the next day.

BobbyDog

thursday
    went ot lay in bed at 8:30pm... fell asleep at 12:45 ish awake at 2am.... laid and laid so then got up when my alarm went off at 4 45... showered.....
    went to work 7am till 6pm and then dance 6 10am till 9 15pm and just this minute at 9 50pm walked in house..... im knackered......

im so knackered, long day again up at 5 40 to work for 7am and then got home at well cnt remmeber was it bout 6 45..... had to bring loads of work home....

got banging headache n just want some sleep

Update update
    been to meet
    woop
    thanks to sarah for getting me out of car and to the table
    lovely to meet my new friend sarah
    cnt wait for leeds meet.
    Cant wait for wkd blueeeesssssssss woop
    cnt wait to see cat, laura, rebecca.

Feeling good
    feeling little bit proud
    feeling little bit tired also so might be a good thing..... Next aims.... Getting sleep, getting to a bar on own..... Getting to a place on my own without having to meet someone first.

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:54 ----------

Wow wooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppp in a really good mood right now woooopppppppppppppppppppppppppp#wooooooooooooooopp ppppppp

wooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    wooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppp

il have to change my nmp name to woop soon instead of oh no.... The phrase saying oh no to everything needs to go in past and bring in the woopppsss haha

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Omg just agreed to go out for tea for cousins birthday 2morro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i slept for 12 hours last night! think the meet must of made me tired.
    how u feeling today? agreeing to tea out aswell wooo thats another big step.
    oooo and id go to a castleford meet, ive been to afew bars there before and really liked it

i only slept 2 hours but im still feeling great and fab and high...... so yeh bring on tea.... omg......
    was up showered, dressecd, hair dried, and straightened by 6 30 this morning!

also been to skool, been to tesco and been to docs.... now im going to counselling shortly n then to see a pregnant friend for catch up n then tea out in a bit.... oh and before that to pick up my car!

Quote Originally Posted by littlelu View Post
    big hugs. text me if you need to chat
    xxx
    Hi just found this website realy need to chat right now to people suffering the same as me .

how old r u where from?

Hey Jemma,

How are you feeling? Hope you're still on your up, if you get tired of it, you can send some my way. lol

Speak soon

Rebecca

yeh still on my up, left house at 6 20 am yest and didnt get in till 9 30pm

went to work, supermarket, docs, to see a friend, did allsorts!

and got my car back! damage would have come to nearly 3 grand, surprised it wasnt a write off.

---------- Post added at 08:33 ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 ----------

wooooooooooopppppppppppppppp yesterday was MM - marvellous monday and today is tt - terrific tuesday..... tomorrow will be wonderful wednesday
    what can other days or week be... super saturday... what about thursday friday and sunday????????

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information