Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fareham/gosport/portsmouth meet up?

Re: Fareham/gosport/portsmouth meet up?

Thanks Gary! Hope you feel better soon. I think it would be a good idea to prospone it till January or February and get xmas out of the way first. Also im going out for my birthday around that time so im going to need the money. The only date i cannot make is Saturday 9th February as it is my friends engagement party. So just wondered if everyone else is up for a January/February meet up?

Hiya! Hope you feel better soon Gary! I agree, we should prospone the meet up. Now it's quite a busy period and then I'm away for Christmas. February time would be great

Ok thanks nat. Hopefully a february meet up then. I am sure I will speak to gary before xmas but if I don't speak to the rest of you before then have a great xmas and a happy new year 2013!

Hi Gary sorry to hear you have had a relapse.Hope you feel better soon.Im still on my meds but not all of them Im pleased to say.xxxxx

Hi Ellen. What a pleasant surprise to hear from you! I've not used NMP recently so a little out of touch. Glad to hear you've made progress with your meds, that's very good news. X

Thanks Nat & Sandy for your good wishes too

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

hi, im up for meeting up in the portsmouth area, but cant really do the 8th...shall we make it early in the new year, get prepared, get a date set, how about a pub or coffee shop that isnt in the heart of the city? i dont know about you but big busy pubs makes me anxious!!! ironic.
    sarah

I think most of us would prefer to avoid big busy pubs, that's certainly what I'd choose. A pub with a garden is always a good idea, as is a coffee shop, particularly if they have tables outdoors - weather permitting of course!

Any suggestions?

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

hiya dont know you guys but im from the isle of wight i see this thread maybe i could come too ??

hi, i am not too far away and i know this was posted back in December but i would like to meet with people too. If you are having any more get togethers or even if anyone fancies having a drink then please would you let me know. i find having depression and anxiety can be a very lonely place xxx

did anyone actually meet up, new on here, from titchfield

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information