Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone have wired thought?!!need help!!

does anyone have wired thought?!!need help!!

I have read a story about how a psycho think herself as a mushroom before..and lately I suddenly think what if one day I think I am a mushroom?and what if one day I think there is something in my stomach and open myself up??what if I become one of those insane people?

Does anyone have any thought like this??

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

*weird..sorry

Re: does anyone have wired thought?!!need help!!

Hey,

It sounds like classic OCD. Try not to worry about these thoughts, normal people have them. However, people like us with OCD tend to get anxious and worry about them, which then makes them pop up in your head even more. And it's a vicious circle. Try not to get into the cycle of worrying about them too much just try to accept them and not be bothered. Soon they'll just disappear.

Take care xx

Quote Originally Posted by samantha8889 View Post
    Hey,

It sounds like classic OCD. Try not to worry about these thoughts, normal people have them. However, people like us with OCD tend to get anxious and worry about them, which then makes them pop up in your head even more. And it's a vicious circle. Try not to get into the cycle of worrying about them too much just try to accept them and not be bothered. Soon they'll just disappear.

Take care xx

thanks!!!!! It is really reassuring!!!
    I have asked this on other forum and they told me it might happen or I should make a salad......

hahaha!! some forums you shouldn't go on.. they make it worse. I find this is the best for anxiety. I've always had really nice genuine people with good advice to give. After all, we are all in the same boat in one way or another

xx

Hope we all get on the land soon..i feel im wasting my time..couldn't enjoy my life now

i Can tell that i have wierd thoughts also .. But my biggest problem is that i will hurt somebody, or hurt my self.... those thought can go crazy... but i´ve learned that it is my OCD ,

my thoughts in my head are telling me im going to just forget who i am and who people are, places, etc. I have to routinely go over names, dates, etc to prrove to myself that im infact not going to get this weird disease or problem that i am so scared of! Frickin hate this! I suffer phyical anxiety with terrible butterflies aswell.

I'm exactly the same, I heard about a lady that was a drug addict and once she tried to peel herself coz she thought she was an orange n now i get them thoughts :/ weird!! But actually sounds quite funny when u write it lol x

Quote Originally Posted by Michaela2012 View Post
    I'm exactly the same, I heard about a lady that was a drug addict and once she tried to peel herself coz she thought she was an orange n now i get them thoughts :/ weird!! But actually sounds quite funny when u write it lol x

OMG!!!!what can I do to avoid that????yesterday I read a story told by a schizo how he thought here are bugs coming out of his ear and I got totally freaked out and keep imaging what would it be like....ahhhhhhh and I got sooo intense that did hardly sleep last night

What I do is not read them sorts of things or the news or anything. X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information