Thread: woke up feeling angry then anxiouse and panicky because of how i felt when woke up

woke up feeling angry then anxiouse and panicky because of how i felt when woke up

does any one ever wkae up feeling this way i feel like my teeth have been gritted together all night i felt stiff as a board as if every part of my body was tense i felt confused and scared well to be honest not sure what i was feeling i felt pretty shaky the more aware i became of all my body being it this state i made my self a cupps and sat down and came on here feeling a little less anxiouse now but still confused as to why i wake u this way i rember not being in a deep sleep and herd my dog wrenching as if she was being sick so i kinda made myself get up even though i was still verey tired as i didnt get to sleep verey early at all last night any way take care all

Re: woke up feeling angry then anxiouse and panicky because of how i felt when woke u

I hate mornings, they are the worst time of day for me. I feel dreadful when I wake up. I have to get up and get moving otherwise I just feel even worse.

Re: woke up feeling angry then anxiouse and panicky because of how i felt when woke u

Yes mornings are bed for me. I feel ok until i get up and think to myself "do i feel anxious" then when i think it, the anxiety comes and it doesnt go it stays all day. Its horrid and very scary x

I always wake up anxious!! Even when things are going really well something just happens when I sleep and I just feel anxious as soon as I wake up!! If I wake early I end up going to the loo then trying to settle on the couch as it seems easier to dose on there then going back to bed!! This morning when I woke up I felt like the whole of my insides were shuddering...it was awful!! Its because I have just had a week off work and go back tommorow!! Anxiety is a strange thing!!

Jo.x

yes this happens to me sometimes, particualry after I have taken a nap. It's horrible.

its awfull i hate going to sleep so i stay awake mostly because i feel ok at end of the day and think if i go to sleep i no what the morning brings take care all x

Thread Information