Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: My name is Mike, this is my experience.

Re: My name is Mike, this is my experience.

Day 365:

Well here I am at the 1 year mark on Cipralex. What can I say... It's changed my life for the better. I am far happier then i ever was before taking this med, what a difference a year makes. I am going to keep this short. I just hope people who are struggling can eventually enjoy the success I have.

Take care everyone!

Mike

Mike,

I've been reviewing some of your posts and I gotta say it's so nice to hear some positive feedback. So many of us, me included, start to drift away from NMP once we're feeling better. It's great that you've shared your experience all along the way.
    I've been on cipralex for two years - from 5mg - 12.5mg currently and haven't looked back. I totally understand what you mean when you say you've not felt this good in years. I wasn't particularly depressed or anxious during the years leading up to the anxiety that lead me to taking Cipralex 2 years ago but holy smokes, when the cipralex really settled in my system I remember saying to people that I haven't felt this happy and normal for years.
    Thanks for sharing your stories with us all. So glad to hear you're doing so well and offering support for others who may be just starting out.
    Jmac

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Mike,

I've been reviewing some of your posts and I gotta say it's so nice to hear some positive feedback. So many of us, me included, start to drift away from NMP once we're feeling better. It's great that you've shared your experience all along the way.
    I've been on cipralex for two years - from 5mg - 12.5mg currently and haven't looked back. I totally understand what you mean when you say you've not felt this good in years. I wasn't particularly depressed or anxious during the years leading up to the anxiety that lead me to taking Cipralex 2 years ago but holy smokes, when the cipralex really settled in my system I remember saying to people that I haven't felt this happy and normal for years.
    Thanks for sharing your stories with us all. So glad to hear you're doing so well and offering support for others who may be just starting out.
    Jmac

You are welcome Jmac, its been my pleasure!

Mike

Mike it is so good to heat you are still doing great, I have had to go to mx dose but things are getting better every day xxx

Quote Originally Posted by karenp View Post
    Mike it is so good to heat you are still doing great, I have had to go to mx dose but things are getting better every day xxx

Its great to hear you are feeling better. Its been a long haul for you! Hard to believe we are less then 2 months away from Christmas again.

Take Care,

Mike

Mike your post are great and i can identify being in my early 40's with a family( 3 boys). Any way i have it in my head that i need to reduce my dose - currently taking liquid form that is giving me 7mg per night at mo. I have been as high as 10mg(for 8 wks) b ut saw my shrink and she suggested 8mg or 12( i am very sensitive to meds). I am at the stage where it is getting very tough again - no concentration, constantly in my own head, loose bowels uncomfortable head. As this is my 6th med in 26 months i feel i just wont get on with any meds.

anyhoo sotrry about the poor me but just really tired trudging this road,

all the best ,

Paul

I can imagine as the head of the family it is really stressful for man too Paul. I've always been very sensitive to ssri's but this one hasn't been that terrible for me personally. I am finally up to 20mg's but my third week has been a toughie. Lots of headaches and periods of anxiety, I had palps last night too but do not know if it the increase hitting me finally or the fact I am coming of Zopiclone cold turkey and onto an antihistamine.
    Mike wow, I know a year ago you was so worried over Christmas as I now it is a very traumatic time for you but you are doing great, well done, so happy for you xxxx

Lol, head of the house
    I know my place, my wife's the boss, I just pay the bills
    Pretty sure you'll be getting some withdrawal symptoms from the zopiclone. Take care x

I was ok yesterday but today have felt anxious and jittery all day, I just keep telling myself it will pass and not to get worked up over it, arggghhhh! You forget how horrible anxiety feels.

Just takeit one day at a time
    x

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information