Thread: Spinal Tumor?

Spinal Tumor?

I'm currently battling the flu and it's driving me crazy, but that not what i'm here to talk about. Recently i've been having some neck pain/tension,back pain and headaches from neck tension. I did the worst thing and googled upper neck pain and saw that i can be caused by a spinal tumor or infection and i saw some of the symptoms. Well now i think i have the flu and some of those spinal tumor/infection symptoms are also flu symptoms.

I've never had back and neck problems until this whole anxiety crap started. I got sick maybe once a year and now i always feel ill. I'm trying to ignore my symptoms but i can't shake the feeling that i'm ill.Spinal tumors are very rare right?

Re: Spinal Tumor?

anyone?

Re: Spinal Tumor?

I dont know much about spinal tumors but it sounds to me like you just have the flu..

You recently commented on my thread about ALS so obviously like me you are thinking all kinds of things are wrong with you.

The best thing to do is stay off google.. what is the likeliness that you have a spinal tumor?

I get achy all over.. when anxiety first started and was really bad by back ache was so bad that I was crying and couldnt sleep.. I watched some youtube videos and as soon as I calmed down and ignored it the pain fizzled out.

You are okay x

Thread Information