Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Really need some hugs today

Re: Really need some hugs today

thank you daisy the hugs are very welcome indeed and thank you for what you have said as well, I appreciate it x

Had to go to the dentist coz I had excruciating pain during the nite. Luckily I got an appointment today. I had a bridge fitted a while back but it wasn't fitting properly and it has caused my teeth to move a bit. The tension jus got too much. I have to say .... It was such a relief when the dentist wielded the drill. U always know it's bad when u can't wait for treatment. Still hurts but nothing like before.
    Add to this that my manager at work is being a real cowbag..... Trying to pick on me. Well, here's a warning..... coz this worm has turned. She's tried upping the anti because she realises I am fighting back but if she thinks I will crumble... She is wrong. Very wrong.

Smile Re: Really need some hugs today

Quote Originally Posted by Tessar View Post
    Had to go to the dentist coz I had excruciating pain during the nite. Luckily I got an appointment today. I had a bridge fitted a while back but it wasn't fitting properly and it has caused my teeth to move a bit. The tension jus got too much. I have to say .... It was such a relief when the dentist wielded the drill. U always know it's bad when u can't wait for treatment. Still hurts but nothing like before.
    Add to this that my manager at work is being a real cowbag..... Trying to pick on me. Well, here's a warning..... coz this worm has turned. She's tried upping the anti because she realises I am fighting back but if she thinks I will crumble... She is wrong. Very wrong.
    Go Tessar don't let her beat you down I admire you new found strength and resolve and it inspires that maybe I too will get your strength :

Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do
    Orison Swett Marden

For you Tessar, hope you tell the old cow off.
    Love Petra x

Thank u very much Kim. And Petra too.

I used to find I couldn't ever front up to this senior colleague. I just got so emotional & didnt want to cry in front of her. but now I am finding I feel much stronger. I recognise more quickly when she is being unreasonable. The words I need don't always spring to mind but even if I am just using body language/facial expression then that is good.
    Twice recently she raised her voice at me, in front of the whole office.
    At the time I was forthright back at her. I did have an emotional reaction too but nobody will have noticed.... Including her.
    I've learned You can lick your wounds privately & if that includes tears it doesn't matter. That's called looking after yourself & crying releases the emotions.
    It then clears your mind & means you are more ready to fight back the next time.
    I am looking forward to the day she really oversteps the mark & pushes me tht little too far. because I am determined she is going to get a very assertive outburst from me. It is well overdue and it is going to come.

Please tell my teeth to stop hurting, it isn't funny anymore

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information