Thread: still recovering

still recovering

Hey folks just thought Id drop ye a line to tell ye that Im still recovering well.I must keep listening to the programme as much as possible so that I understand it fully.I dont know when Ill be full recovered but Im confident that I will be in time.I must keep building on my right inner voice.Which is basically confidence which is developed through managing situations despite having my nervous symptoms.I must build up my right inner voice so much that the symptoms no longer matter.It is then that I will have recovered fully.In social situations I must speak up when talking to people and look them in the eye.I have to just trust myself and do it.If I wait for confidence to come to me Ill be waiting forever.I have to stay composed and practise the claire weekes method and take risks so to speak it is the only way that I can get my confidence up.I have started to keep a journal in which I record times when I had nervous sensations in situations yet stayed composed and dealt with panic the right way.I can then look back on these moments of success and reinforce my right inner voice.

"You have to live with fear to live without fear!"

Well done
    sounds like you are doing brilliantly - positivity is the answer!! and youve found it!!! Well done. Love wenjoy x

Hi ya,
    Well done.....you're doing great.
    it will take time but i know you'll get there. just take one step at the time. keep thinking positive.
    love,
    twiglet

hi well done
    keep up the good work and tc of yourself
    bellxx

Thread Information