Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: My Escitalopram diary

Re: My Escitalopram diary

Hi Anni & Karen

How are you both doing? Well I hope... I have been fine and have settled back at work no problem. I was really worried about going back but it hasn't been too bad. Karen I hope you are sleeping better and Anni I hope you got over that bad patch. I think we just have to accept this is a bit of an up and down thing, but at least we are having more ups!!! Keep going girls!! We are getting there!!

Hi
    Thought I'd just pop on here hoping you might have been on.
    Vonnyj ..how are you getting on. Is work ok.
    Karen..not heard from you in ages ..I hope you are doing well and divorce all settled.
    I am having some good times but find that going out is a trial but succeded yesterday when we went to get our new car..so that was good.
    Anni xx

Hi I am ok thanks darl. A bit blue some days and get irritable but anxiety is much better now. I just atill seem to suffer with hormones. Grrr. Insomnia still terrible but I am finally divorced though atill waiting forsome money.lol. I have been seeing some one four monrhs now so life is good.
    Hugs Karen xxxxx

Hi Karen,
    Good to hear from you. Glad you are feeling better and glad you have found some one. I hope he makes you happy. Hope Jack is doing ok aswell. I am now on 225mg of ven slow release, and I think it helps. my anxiety is still horrible in the mornings and I feel low...until later in the day. I am doing cbt and did really well to start with and had 4 weeks anxiety free and then it came back. I have times when I feel less anxious but i'm always having to try and control it..
    My dad is still very ill and however much I try it breaks my heart to see him like he is. I want to help him but feel its out of my control.
    Anyway. Hope you get your money soon....and that you get some sleep. Have you tried all the sleep therapy's that are on the market
    Anni xxxxxx

dear karen, ive just been reading your diary and found it really helpful, i was just wondering how you are feeling now several months on from your last post? I have a packet of escitalopram in my cupboard am currently on mirtazapine and am too scared to come off them and start the escitalopram, mirt do help me sleep at least but am struggling with daily anxiety i did try citalopram a few months ago but after only 2 days was bouncing off the walls so stopped and now really frightened about going down that road again. Would love to know how you are doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by crystalpaws View Post
    dear karen, ive just been reading your diary and found it really helpful, i was just wondering how you are feeling now several months on from your last post? I have a packet of escitalopram in my cupboard am currently on mirtazapine and am too scared to come off them and start the escitalopram, mirt do help me sleep at least but am struggling with daily anxiety i did try citalopram a few months ago but after only 2 days was bouncing off the walls so stopped and now really frightened about going down that road again. Would love to know how you are doing now?
    I am on escitalopram 5mgs, which I added to 7.5 mg of mirt. I have seen a definite improvement. My log is in this section as well. I would reccomend you give them a shot.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread Information