Thread: My Escitalopram diary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: My Escitalopram diary

DAY 21

Still on 5mg's of Cipralex.

Still had another rubbishynights sleep last night, I woke up at 2am and then just lay there but didn't really have any horrible low mood feelings which was one thing, just some irritability. I'm feeling very nervous right now as I have to ring my doctor up for an appointment and always get into a it of a state worrying they won't give me any more Lorazepam to help me through these early days, even though I am going to ask for some Zopiclone I think as it seems to work better for me and I never have any probs stopping it. Roll on when I've been and calm down and even better when all I need is my little white Cipralex pill, ha ha!
    All in all I had a brilliant day yesterday though with no anxiety at all, apart from the usual dodgy start. I don't know about anyone else but even when i do feel good, I am still constantly wondering when the anxiety will come one where as I should just forget about it but I took my Son into town after school to Mcdonalds with my Sister and her 2 boys. The 2 youngest, including my horrible chimp were playing up showing off infront of eachother most of the time so I did feel stressed but only normal stress, lol!!! But I am getting out more now and feeling more normal whilst I am out where as a few weeks ago if I ventured out I'd either have nervousness or chest tightening symptoms or not be able to breathe right. I hope it's the Cipralex helping me not just the Llorazepam keeping me calmer but apart from my sleep, I think I can feel myself improving, it might be a good Christmas after all, heh heh!!!
    Last edited by karenp; 27-11-12 at 08:13.

Thread Information