Thread: Hi I need a friend

Hi I need a friend

Hi my name is Cindy and I am 21yrs old I need I pen pal that sufers from anxiety.The symptoms I used to get was fast heart beats and burning skin sensations,Sometimes this pain on my back that feels as if my lungs has been choked,I also used to get this numbness in my left arm and my face used to feel as though it is pulling stiff.sorry for this but i used to experience urgency to go to the loo as well.Hot sensations but most of it has passed on my wat to recovery at least I hope.Now i get mostly this acid feeling in my tummy and this gnawing pain under my rib cage sometimes had loads of tests done and all came out surprisingly positive nothing being wrong I would like to speak to some one that that has simalar symptoms

hi there two years ago i too suffered these symptonsmlike you. I went to the doctors and had medication for a year and have been off for a year now. Have recently started to get symptons again! But not as bad please feel ree to e mail anytime ok. All the best Take care
    Anne

Hi Cindy, my name is Sharon I am 37 and I am suffering almost the same symptoms that you have described, burning feelings, palpitations, urgency to use the loo, acid indigestion and pain under my ribs. I have also had a feeling of breathlessness and feel as if my lungs just wont inflate almost like i am being crushed, this usually happens at the same time as the palpitations. it is truly terrifying. All of this has come on in the last 4 months, so I have been busy as you can imagine, but I have been suffering with anxiety for about 14 years (in secret)

If you would like another pen pal please PM me

Sharon x

Re: Hi I need a friend

Hi i'm Rogue,
    i'm 16, or well almost in August, and I have the same symptoms with my anxiety as well. I start to feel as though I can't breathe,and my heart is beating a thoushand beats over, like someone's kicked all the air out of me, I get dizzy and feel like my face is flushing of everything, Like i'm going to faint but I never do and the acidic feeling like i'm going to throw up. I'm 5 years younger;but I would love to have a pen pal as well;because it would help me also. If you'd ever like to talk or be my pen pal pm me or something.
    ~Rogue

Re: Hi I need a friend

hi my name is tracy i to am a panic anxiety sufferer and those symptoms had as well acid bit was awful please feel free to e mail me

Thread Information