Thread: its back again!!!!!

its back again!!!!!

hi everyone,
    i had severe depression and anxiety for 7 years and took the usual tablets from the doctor and had the counciler and then about 3 years ago it went away, i started to feel normal again and enjoyed my life as we all should be!!
    about 2 months ago i was in the hairdressers enjoying a pamper that dreaded feeling came all i wanted to do was run, but how could i, i would make a fool of myself and everyone would know im loosing it!!
    i havnt been to the doctors yet but will be on monday for a blood test as my perriods have stopped im thinking oh my god whats wrong now!! but as im 43 it is most proberly me getting to the change of life, i have mad panics about dying, im a beliver in the afterlife but is it really real!! who knows until or if we get there!!!
    im taking st johns wort at the moment and it seems to help a little, i really dont want to go back on medication as it took me so long to come off them the last time.
    the mornings are the worse i wake up and my stomach is full of dread and will today be the last day in my life, i do try and be strong and try to get the negative thoughts out of my head but as we all know its very hard.
    im finding this site excellent and my heart goes out to all these people who are worse than me.
    take care all of you x
    mandy d

mandy d

Hi Mandy

So sorry to hear that those horrid feelings have come back to you. You have done this once and you can do it again!.

Im on a constant roller coaster with mine aswell-for a period of time I can deal with it but then it all gets too much and wham im back to square one-we have to be strong and believe me I think people that suffer these symptoms have a lot more in them than they think!.

Understand the dying thing, its my biggest worry.

Take Care

K x

Hi mandy,

I agree youve been here and beat it so dont be afraid (easier said than done i know). i dont take meds but am fighting all the way.

take care

Liz

Thread Information