Thread: Car versus Tree - luckily car won

Car versus Tree - luckily car won

Oh my word... what a moment of panic that was......just left work driving home and came face to face with a fallen tree ..... despite slamming the brakes on i couldnt stop in time but fortunatley the tree wasnt big enough to hurt me. i had a split second of "what's going to happen to me" which was pretty darn scary but luckily the branches didnt come through my windscreen like i thought they were going to. i'm very relieved as i really did expect pain any second. phew. still have to drive home tho as i ended up back at work. been looked after by my colleagues & one of them's gonna drive behind me to make sure i get home ok.
    oh my car's not too badly damaged but i really like my car so it's got quite poorly sick bodywork but at least it's drivable.
    great start to my weekend; off on hols for a few days.... good job my partners has a car too.....bye for a few days everyone...have a nice weekend, Relieved Me.

Re: Car versus Tree - luckily car won

Oh Tessar what an awful thing to happen to you but really pleased you are not harmed. Sending you

cheers annie; back home now, had my tea. pretty knackered. typical as i'd had a really good day too. hasnt put me off driving, fortunately that's something that i like doing. it was kind of my colleague to follow me home, made me feel more confident. bloomin' windy out still.

Pleased you are now safely home. It has rained here all day but luckily not too windy (North East).

Thread Information