Thread: Miserable

Miserable

Evening everyone,

What a terrible weekend I've had! So we all know I'm obsessed that I've got MS because of my numb finger tips but now I've got a clicky ankle and funny feeling leg so my anxiety is on overdrive!

I've been working all weekend which has been awful! I'm a community carer so have to have a smiley face and drive around all day, how I haven't crashed the car I don't know, my mind is constantly thinking the worse! The nearer to my nerve test appointment I get the worse it is, what on earth am I going to do if they say your fine its not carpal tunnel so there must be another reason!!

My husband is excited about christmas especially as its our first with our son who is 9mths now, but all I can think of is next year I'll be a mum with MS or dead!!!!!!!!

I don't sleep at night because I can't switch my mind off and when I do I have awful dreams, now my leg and ankle are just making things so so so much worse!

Sorry for going on just wanted to let off and talk to friends xxxx

Re: Miserable

I could've written that post, its exactly how I feel, im trying to be happy my children (3, 13 & 15) are all excited about Christmas but I am having the same thoughts as you...anxiety is ruining my life :( sorry I can't make you feel better

Awww I know the feeling, once we get something in our heads, it's hard to get it out. I'm glad you are getting testing. I think you will feel much better after that. You will not be dead, try not even to think like that, you will probably live to 110. I sometimes get scared of MS, but I have a friend who has it, and she is fine, you would never know. So I don't worry to much about that one, but I worry about my heart all the time. Same strong feelings as you, just different disease. So i know how bothersome it can be. It takes over our lives. Try really hard to think positive, and enjoy Christmas with your little peanut. (it will be fun, and you will be here for it) Hope you feel better soon. When is your appointment?

I'm sorry you's are having a bad time.....try this - it really helped me....http://nothingworks.weebly.com

Thread Information