Thread: Pinching in left side, tummyache.

Pinching in left side, tummyache.

Heya everyone,
    Well i just wanted to no if anyone has or has had anything similar.
    I have suffered on and off with a pinching kinda feeling in my left side for around 4-5 months, this hasnt been constant and most of the time the pain hasnt been that bad. Recently i have been constipated alot,still going but only in little bits (sorry!) This morning i had to run home from schoolrun with the kids because i thought i was gonna have a upset tummy i came over all nauseous and didnt think i could last much longer anyway when i got home i went to the toilet and it was fairly normal,ive just been left with this left sided pain and the feeling like im gonna have a upset tummy,
    I have made a apt next week with the doc, i saw her a few months ago and she had a poke about but didnt seem worried at all,I was thinking of asking for a full blood count just to make sure everythings ok
    In some ways it wouldnt suprise me if this was stress, my partner is due a major operation after finding out he has bowel strictures and chrohns. This will be done around xmas, so we are all gutted about that esp after just getting married in sept.
    xxxxx

Re: Pinching in left side, tummyache.

Sorry to hear that your husband is not well and yes I think your problem could be stress related and it sounds like it could be ibs

Re: Pinching in left side, tummyache.

Thanks hun, I did mention ibs to the doc last time but think she just wrote it off lol :/ you no what some of them are like when u mention u have Anxiety lol xx

Thread Information