Thread: Its back....again

Its back....again

hi everyone
    Had such a good week last week, very little anxiety, no panics, and virtually free of symptoms...i went places with the kids, and i even went down the motorway (first time since last november).....

so what went wrong, yesterday started feeling lightheaded..so then i started to worry, i could feel my anxiety building up, my chest went tight, so i started panicing about my heart again...
    And here i am back to square one, just feel so down again.....
    I have started worrying and thinking of the "what ifs" again

Even the sound of an ambulance makes me panic, as i can visualise it coming for me..struggling to breathe somewhere....i hope it goes away as i thought i had started to conquer this wretched thing!!
    Thanx for reading everyone

Hiya.

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time. I had months without any symptoms at all, then it came back under pressure earlier this year.

Been on meds for about 2months now and was doing well. I went on hols with mum & dad & my little girl. Then week in Cornwall too. On return home I had one of my worst panic attacks ever!

I don't know why it happens or where they come from because I was doing so well and feeling positive not anxious. But I'm feeling a bit better this week, and am more in control again. Just keep telling myself that any symptoms I feel are going away because I am in control, and I think this helps.

Try to stay positive.
    Lisa.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel or is that an oncoming train?

Hi, Well done for last week, especially driving down the motorway, I hate that at the best of times you were very brave. I know how you feel, when I am going through a bad time I also hate the sound of ambulances as I too imagine it being me they are coming for, having a panick attack somewhere. Just call it a blip that you are going through, you will come out of it I promise. I know how frustrating it is to improve and then it just takes one thing to start it all over again, hang on in there sweet.

Take care,

Polly x

Hi sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the mo! I dont think panic is something that you can ever be cured of it always comes back to bite you on the bum when you least expect it!!! Have you been under a lot of stress lately?? I had a major relapse earlier this year and it was brought on by a series of events that put one on top of the other was too much to take and my panic returned. Theres not much you can do about the rubbish life chucks at you but you will get back to normal im just starting to feel better now but its taken 6 months and i still have more bad days than good ones!! Just hang in there it will improve I promise! take care luv kaz

Hi there

I'm sure this is just a blip, try and remember how good you were last week , this will passs I promise you.
    Avery well done for the motorway last week, that was brilliant.

Take care

Elaine x

thanx everyone, i hope its just a blip, cos i thought i was doing ok...

Re: Its back....again

Quote Originally Posted by **whenwillthisend** View Post
    hi everyone
    Had such a good week last week, very little anxiety, no panics, and virtually free of symptoms...i went places with the kids, and i even went down the motorway (first time since last november).....

so what went wrong, yesterday started feeling lightheaded..so then i started to worry, i could feel my anxiety building up, my chest went tight, so i started panicing about my heart again...
    And here i am back to square one, just feel so down again.....
    I have started worrying and thinking of the "what ifs" again

Even the sound of an ambulance makes me panic, as i can visualise it coming for me..struggling to breathe somewhere....i hope it goes away as i thought i had started to conquer this wretched thing!!
    Thanx for reading everyone
    dont you take any meds for anxiety

Thread Information