Thread: fear of insanity.

fear of insanity.

Extremely fear of developing schizo.when I heard some symptoms I begin to worry what if I get them one day.
    when I heard some people may think the whole world is fake I then would be terrified as if I am thinking the same way...then I heard someone thinks there's a hole in his head I again begin to be terrified what if one day I really think there's some part of me is wrong.the worst part is I have imagination in my head and it's scaring me to pee..does anyone have this or are you only afraid of schizo but do not have particular worries?

Re: fear of insanity.

when i watched a programme about someone who lost there memory, i developed an obsession and fear that it will happen to me. Your not alone and it is scary.

i have developed this like fear of going crazy lol like my mind is playing tricks on me haha, i'll be sitting thinking of nothing and all of a sudden i'll like question is that really happening or if im crazy lol. i know its just myself getting into bad thought patterns because when i drink/get pretty buzzed, i forget all about it and feel great lol... its only when i have NOTHING to do and NO ONE to talk to... when does your fear get triggered?

Black and white thinking isn't good. I notice weird little mind tricks. I try to think. Is it because I'm hungry/tired/need a cuddle... Food, sleep and love makes the scary world seem much nicer.

But it's hard when you cannot think what you can do to improve your mood... As your thinking about the anxiety. Just had a carb overload, so my earlier fears have faded.

Anxiety makes us really prone to finding a bad thought and clinging on to it. I don't think people notice when they go properly insane though. It sounds as if you have found something to worry about and are now busy blowing it up into an obsessive fear. I do that all the time too.

Thread Information