Thread: IBS and right side pain

IBS and right side pain

I am getting worried. I have been having pain right under my rib on the right side. It is dull and seems to be worse when I breath. I do have IBS, but this pain seems defferent. Does anyone else have this? I hate going back to the doctor if it is nothing. I am going on holiday next week and I don't want to be sick! I have no other symptoms..

Thanks.

Hi Kelly

I don't know how its affects you, but when I'm anxious my neck and chest get tight. And I know that adrenalin can have strange effects on your body.

I sometimes get a pain on my rightunder my ribs, but its only now and again. It does feel worse when I breathe, but when I'm not anxious its ok. So for me I can be (almost) certain its the anxiety.

Hope this helps.

Lisa.

Hi there, I get this quite often, i try not to worry (if only) but if it would help put your mind at rest before your holiday, why not visit your doctor, a little reassurance goes a long way, and have a good holiday mate! xx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I am getting worried. I have been having pain right under my rib on the right side. It is dull and seems to be worse when I breath. I do have IBS, but this pain seems defferent. Does anyone else have this? I hate going back to the doctor if it is nothing. I am going on holiday next week and I don't want to be sick! I have no other symptoms..

Thanks.

<div align="right">Originally posted by kellynwv - 21 August 2006 : 19:17:00</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    LIFE IS LIKE A PUBIC HAIR ON A TOILET SEAT EVENTUALLY YOU GET PI**ED OFF

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I am getting worried. I have been having pain right under my rib on the right side. It is dull and seems to be worse when I breath. I do have IBS, but this pain seems defferent. Does anyone else have this? I hate going back to the doctor if it is nothing. I am going on holiday next week and I don't want to be sick! I have no other symptoms..

Thanks.

<div align="right">Originally posted by kellynwv - 21 August 2006 : 19:17:00</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    hia
    have you been to the doctors? this sounds like it may be a gall stone, only thought i would say as i had this and it was awful. the pain got worse and worse until i had my gall bladder removed, just a thought. good luck

LIFE IS LIKE A PUBIC HAIR ON A TOILET SEAT EVENTUALLY YOU GET PI**ED OFF

Thread Information