Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Meet Up

Re: Liverpool Meet Up

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine77 View Post
    Hi Cat

Could I come? I was a bit early-days-nervous to attend the first one but would really like to meet some of the people who've helped me with wise words and support!

Diane x
    Oh Diane,

It's been lovely chatting on here! I would be delighted if you would join us at our next meet! It's a lovely group of people & you will be made to feel very welcome.

Everyone has my number so they have a central point of contact. I'll pm you with my number now.

I'm looking forward to meeting you! Don't be a stranger in the meantime

Cat

Hi Cat

I'd like to be a part of the Liverpool meet up. I live in Wrexham in North Wales so it's not too far to commute.

Been struggling a bit recently so it would be nice to meet people who understand.

Thanks

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNolan View Post
    Hi Cat

I'd like to be a part of the Liverpool meet up. I live in Wrexham in North Wales so it's not too far to commute.

Been struggling a bit recently so it would be nice to meet people who understand.

Thanks

Andrew
    Hi Andrew

You are more than welcome to join the next meet. We would be more than happy to welcome you and offer you support and friendship during a difficult time

Including you, there are three new members attending our next meet and the existing group is made up of warm and genuinely friendly people who understand

I will PM you my mobile number which all of our 'gang' have so that they have a central point of contact.

I am happy to call new members prior to meeting to break the ice as I have done in the past

I'm really looking forward to meeting you, Andrew. Please do keep in touch in the meantime and be kind to yourself while you are feeling a little fragile.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Cat

Hey hey,

Sorry I've not checked on here in a while! How is everyone? How did the last meet go? I kind of thought it was tomorrow... heh. :S Definitely got my dates right for the next one! And yay for new members.

PS: Hope you're feeling better, Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybeanz View Post
    Hey hey,

Sorry I've not checked on here in a while! How is everyone? How did the last meet go? I kind of thought it was tomorrow... heh. :S Definitely got my dates right for the next one! And yay for new members.

PS: Hope you're feeling better, Cat!
    Hi Rach!

Lovely to hear from you I'm looking forward to our next meet and a good catch up with everyone and getting to know new members

I look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks

Cat

awww id like to get to Liverpool, sounds a lovely place

Hi All!

Our next meet up is just around the corner

Next Liverpool Meet:

Monday April 1st (Easter Bank Holiday Monday) from 1pm @ Leaf, Bold Street

http://www.thisisleaf.co.uk/#/home/

We have 3 new people interested in joining us. I know that they will be made to feel very welcome. Can all who are attending post on here, PM or text me and I will contact Leaf to book a table for us once I have numbers confirmed.

I look forward to seeing you all for a catch up and getting to know new members

Take care all & see you soon.

Cat
    Last edited by Serenitie; 22-03-13 at 09:04.

Hi,

Just a reminder for final numbers. I need to make a booking by Wednesday to secure a place for bank holiday Monday. Please get in touch to confirm either way.

Thank you.

Cat

Hopefully I can come in future, but have plans for bank holiday Monday. My diary I also looking quite full til June (!) But will do my best to make a meet :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie29 View Post
    Hopefully I can come in future, but have plans for bank holiday Monday. My diary I also looking quite full til June (!) But will do my best to make a meet :-)
    You are very welcome, Lizzie. I'll keep you posted on future meets. Good on you for having a full diary! A girl after my own heart

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information